living life day to day, and enjoying the simple moments of the present.
Sunday, September 25, 2011
Growing pains... I just wanna tough it out. I think I've grown tougher over the course of the years, yet still not as tough as I would like to be. It takes time.
well, i think everybody in life experiences these "growing pains" which just makes him/her a stronger individual. i think when you like somebody, even when you know they don't particularly like you more than just a friend, you learn to let them go and you learn to be happy for them...even if they choose to be with someone else.
i didn't think anyone would read my blog, dustin. lol, i like to vent out my thoughts ambiguously. i haven't checked out this blog in about a week, so i didn't get a chance to reply soon enough.
What, you too? :( What happened?
ReplyDeletewell, i think everybody in life experiences these "growing pains" which just makes him/her a stronger individual. i think when you like somebody, even when you know they don't particularly like you more than just a friend, you learn to let them go and you learn to be happy for them...even if they choose to be with someone else.
ReplyDeletei didn't think anyone would read my blog, dustin. lol, i like to vent out my thoughts ambiguously. i haven't checked out this blog in about a week, so i didn't get a chance to reply soon enough.