Sunday, September 11, 2011

I have been listening to a variety of songs. 
Love songs just make me sad for some reason.
However, I find that the songs that are uplifting to me are songs about friendship.
These songs just make me smile :)  :

Bruno Mars - Count on Me
James Taylor - You've Got a Friend
Toy Story - You've Got a Friend in Me 
Green Day - Poprocks & Coke

2 comments:

  1. Freakin' bruno... copying my favorite band, lol

    TONIC - Count on Me
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hc6ZZmNEWoY

    ok... well, it's a love song, but I think it's related :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. heyy, it's not the same song!! Bruno Mars isn't copying it. The lyrics are different and it conveys a different meaning, lol. Just cuz it's entitled the same, doesn't mean it's the same.

    i.e. Kelly Clarkson and Ne-Yo each both have their song, entitled "Because of You." But they are both totally different! lol

    ReplyDelete