Tuesday, November 1, 2011

L-O-V-E

I like watching the show, "How I Met Your Mother." I find the show rather fulfilling and knowledgable in certain aspects. I can't wait to find out who the girl Ted marries. I like love stories, but I'd like for it to have some humor to it as well. So this is why I like this show so much. It fulfills both my needs lol. It's always fun anticipating and seeing two love birds fall in love. I liked seeing the way they described how Barney's heart had skipped a beat when he thought of Nora. I guess that's the way love should feel. When you mention someone's name and it makes you smile. When you act like a fool, and you don't care. Ahh...the descriptions are endless. I like listening to stories of how my coworkers met their significant others. It seems like everyone at my workplace is either married or in a relationship. It's nice to hear their stories about their loved ones. I can only look in admiration because I think it's super duper awesome to find compatibility with someone. Those things are hard to come by but they're certainly worth the wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment