Sunday, October 16, 2011
Memory lane - Speech & Debate years
Oooh, i just found this picture in my old album!! It was taken when I was practicing my "hot dog" speech for Speech & Debate during my senior year in high school. It's the only picture I have of Speech & Debate. I can't believe it has been that long since I graduated from high school. I really liked public speaking because it gave me the ability to express myself in my own way. During my four years in high school, I've practiced "Expository Speaking." This was a form of public speaking that incorporates giving an informative speech on a subject matter, which we prep beforehand and we would have props with us (such as illustrative poster boards) to help liven up our speech. It was fun drawing my poster boards. I felt like I was illustrating a story for people to see and hear! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment